zondag 18 januari 2009

"Moderate" muslim in British government turns out to be JIHADIST

Treasury official Azad Ali, president of the Civil Service Islamic Society, in his own words:

"If I found the same soldier over the border in Jordan I wouln't touch him. In Iraq he is a fighter and an occupier, here he is not. This is my religion and I respect this as the main instruction in my religion for Jihad."
Last week Mr. Ali wrote on the "Between the Lines" site: "We are the Resistance. The Zionist terrorist state of Israel had only one aim, to destroy all semblance of resistance. We have yet to hear any condemnation from our government."

He pours scorn on the British Government's call for a ceasefire and mocks official representatives of moderate British "Muslims" (his quotation marks) who support them and call them "self-serving vultures, feeding on the dead flesh of the Palestines".

In one posting, "Defeating extremism by promoting balance", he appears to condone the killing of british and US troops in Iraq. He said there was "much truth" in an interview with an Islamic militant who said: "If I saw an American or British man wearing a soldiers uniform inside Iraq I would kill him because that is my obligation."

"If I found the same soldier over the border in Jordan I wouldn't touch him. In Iraq he is a fighter and an occupier, here he is not. This is my religion and I respect this as the main instruction in my religion for Jihad."

Azad Ali is considered a high profile "moderate" Muslim who is trustee of the East London Mosque & London Muslim Centre, among many posts.

read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1120831/Muslim-civil-servant-suspended-killing-British-troops-justified-blog.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten